Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of www.velveteenconfections.com (the "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by Velveteen Rabbit Confections. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Velveteen Rabbit Confections and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account;
All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that match the description of the good(s) you order on our Site.
The following services are available on our Site:
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Bespoke Products Special Terms
By confirming your order for bespoke goods and/or services and paying the related invoice(s) you accept the terms below. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any question.
1. Please note the design for bespoke sets is left to the discretion of the maker. Photo material exchanged can be used as inspiration only. As the product we sell is totally hand make from scratch, every piece will be unique. Small differences in colours, details and hand drawn/piped designs should not be considered faults. Please be assured we will only agree to a certain design if we believe our skill level is comparable or superior to the inspiration pictures.
2. Cancellation is only possible up to 2 weeks from placing the order with us, as long as the order has been placed at least 2 months before the agreed shipping date. We will in this case issue a full refund, unless personalised cutters/stencils have already been ordered. The cost of personalised cutters already purchased will have to be deducted from the refund.
3. Should a cancellation be requested after 2 weeks from placing an order, we reserve the right to retain 20% of the total purchase value, excluding shipping.
4. Any order placed less than 2 months before expected shipping date will be considered a short order and will not be awarded a cancellation period. If a short order is cancelled we reserve the right to retain part or full purchase order value (excluding shipping if applicable), to cover for the cost of ingredients and loss of earning. However, we understand things can go wrong and we will work with you to find a solution.
5. We take great care in our packaging to make sure our products get to you in perfect conditions. However, breakage/damages can happen. Royal Mail usually delivers without issues but in the end it is all down to the journey the package makes to you. We cannot avoid this completely but we will work with you to find a solution. Please do get it touch immediately if your order was not delivered intact, making sure to send us detailed pictures of the issues. We may not be able to assess issues without pictures.
6. Late deliveries: we will work with you to decide a shipping date that is comfortable enough to make sure you have your order by the date you need it. However, sometimes parcels are delayed. We cannot guarantee this will not happen, but we will do our best to solve the issue. Please note the only time we can guarantee delivery is when Next Day Guaranteed has been purchased. We cannot be held responsible for late parcels. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible if you think your parcel may be delayed.
7. We hope you will enjoy our treats, but please let us know if something was not up to your expectations. We will try to rectify this and we will always welcome any feedback.
Your subscription automatically renews and you will be automatically billed until we receive notification that you want to cancel the subscription.
To cancel your subscription, please get in touch via email: info@velveteen confections.com
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
We make all of our treats from scratch and it can take up to 5 days to process your order. If you require your order by a certain date, please do get in touch via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
Standard delivery by Royal Mail 1st Class, 1-2 business days.
Next Day delivery by Royal Mail Next Day 1 business day.
Other Courier agreed with you.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and bank holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Right to Cancel and Refunds
Due to the nature of the product, we are generally not able to offer cancellations/refunds. However, if you are in any way not satisfied with our product(s) or service(s), please do get in touch via email: email@example.com
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 3 days after receipt of your goods. We require you to provide pictures of the goods you are not satisfied with, this may include pictures of the packaging. Please do not dispose of the goods until instructed to do so by us, as we may require the goods to be sent back to us for investigation.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
product does not meet the purchaser's expectations (exclusions apply)
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold on our Site as follows:
If you are not fully satisfied with the service(s) we have provided, please get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unsatisfied with your order, please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Consumer Rights Act 2015, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Velveteen Rabbit Confections and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Velveteen Rabbit Confections and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Country of England.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows: